Our calendar is updated frequently, so check back often!
(To register for a hike, click on the “Learn More” link if one is provided)
- New Year’s Day Hike + Potluck – with Sue Harmon & Melanie Vickers
- February 6th & 7th: Len Foote Hike Inn – Evening Program and Old-growth Hike – with Jess Riddle Learn More
- Thursday, February 14th: Wagon Train Trail Hike – with Sue Harmon & Ken Cissna
- Saturday, April 27th: Ramp Cove Wildflower Hike – with Jess Riddle
- Saturday, May 4th: Martin Creek Falls Hike – with Ted Doll
Please note: ForestWatch outings are very popular and fill up fast, often within 24 hours! Registration information is sent out through our “ForestWatch E-Alerts” system. Click here to register for our E-alerts system.
How to register for a ForestWatch hike: Once an outing alert has been sent, you can register for that hike by: 1) clicking on the registration link in the alert; 2) clicking on the “Learn More” link after the hike information above; or 3) contacting the office (PH: 706-867-0051, or email: email@example.com). Remember that Georgia ForestWatch members are given priority on our outings and will be sent hike alerts (with registration information) four days in advance of non-members. Please consider becoming a member!
We will see you on the trails!
2019 Board Meetings:
- January 22nd
- April 23rd
- July 23rd
- October 29th
(Please note these dates are subject to change. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member and interested in attending.)