Our calendar is updated frequently, so check back often!
- Saturday, March 4th: Raven Cliffs Hike – with Dr. Bruce O’Connor and Sue Harmon Learn More
- Saturday, March 25th: Keown Falls & Johns Mountain Loop Trail Hike – with Robin Hitner
- Saturday, April 8th: Poetry Hike at Lake Winfield Scott – with Brenda Smith and Lyn Hopper
- Friday, April 21st: Post-burn & Wildflower Hike at Till Ridge – with Jess Riddle & Mike Brod
- Saturday, April 29th: Old-growth and Spring Wildflower Hikes for Wild & Woolly participants – with Jess Riddle and Jim Sullivan
- Tuesday, May 9th: Wildflowers and Herbals Hike at Hambidge – with Patricia Kyritsi Howell and Sue Harmon
- Saturday, May 20th: Post-burn & Wildflower Hike at Chestnut Lead and Potato Patch Trails – with Jess Riddle
- Friday, June 2nd: Summer Tree ID Hike at Sosebee Cove and Jarrard Gap area – with Anne Hughes and Sue Harmon
- Friday, June 16th: Beaver Meadows Hike at South Fork of the Jack’s River – with Jess Riddle
- Saturday, August 5th: Snorkeling the Conasauga River – with the US Forest Service
- April 29th: Wild & Woolly Forest Festival
- October 7th: Annual Fall Retreat & Membership Meeting, at Vogel State Park in Blairsville, GA. Click here to reserve a cabin through Vogel.
2017 Board Meetings:
- January 24th
- April 25th
- July 25th
- October 24th
(Please note these dates are subject to change. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member and interested in attending.)
Please note: ForestWatch outings are very popular and fill up fast, often within 24 hours! Registration information is sent out through our “ForestWatch E-Alerts” system. SIGN UP NOW so you can be among the first to register. Remember that Georgia ForestWatch members are given priority when registering for our outings.
We’ll see you on the trails!