Our calendar is updated frequently, so check back often!
(To register for a hike, click on the “Learn More” link if one is provided)
- Wednesday, September 26th: Naturalist’s Stroll on the Bartram Trail – with Board Members Melanie Vickers & Sue Harmon Learn More
- Saturday, October 6th: Annual Fall Retreat & Membership Meeting at Vogel State Park Learn More
- Saturday, October 20th: Rich Slopes near Monticello (dog-friendly) Hike – with Dr. JP Schmidt
- Saturday, October 20th: Stonewall Falls Trail (dog-friendly) Hike – with Marie Dunkle
- Sunday, November 4th: Mount Yonah Hike – with Ted Doll
- Wednesday, November 7th: Appalachian Trail – Dicks Creek Gap to Powell Mountain (dog-friendly) Hike – with Board Member Melanie Vickers
- Saturday, December 1st: Dog-friendly Hike on the Appalachian Trail – with District Leader Tom Colkett
Please note: ForestWatch outings are very popular and fill up fast, often within 24 hours! Registration information is sent out through our “ForestWatch E-Alerts” system. Click here to register for our E-alerts system.
How to register for a ForestWatch hike: Once an outing alert has been sent, you can register for that hike by: 1) clicking on the registration link in the alert; 2) clicking on the “Learn More” link after the hike information above; or 3) contacting the office (PH: 706-867-0051, or email: email@example.com). Remember that Georgia ForestWatch members are given priority on our outings and will be sent hike alerts (with registration information) four days in advance of non-members. Please consider becoming a member!
We will see you on the trails!
- October 6th: Annual Fall Retreat & Membership Meeting at Vogel State Park. To learn more and to register, click here.
2018 Board Meetings:
- January 23rd
- May 1st
- July 24th
- October 23rd
(Please note these dates are subject to change. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member and interested in attending.)