Our calendar is updated frequently, so check back often!
(To register for a hike, click on the “Learn More” link if one is provided)
- Saturday, March 23rd: Three Forks Mountain Treasure Hike – with Marie Dunkle
- Saturday, April 6th: Camp Creek Wildflowers – with Jess Riddle
- Saturday, April 20th: Johns Mountain/Blue Springs Branch – with Jess Riddle
- Saturday, April 27th: Ramp Cove Wildflower Hike – with Jess Riddle
- Friday, May 3rd: Wildflowers and Warblers – with Melanie Vickers
- Saturday, May 4th: Martin Creek Falls Hike – with Ted Doll
- Tuesday, May 14th: Medicinal Herbs Hike – with Patricia K. Howell
Please note: ForestWatch outings are very popular and fill up fast, often within 24 hours! Registration information is sent out through our “ForestWatch E-Alerts” system. Click here to register for our E-alerts system.
How to register for a ForestWatch hike: Once an outing alert has been sent, you can register for that hike by clicking on the registration link in the alert or clicking on the “Learn More” link after the hike information above. When you register you will be asked to accept this waiver. Remember that Georgia ForestWatch members are given priority on our outings and will be sent hike alerts (with registration information) four days in advance of non-members. Please consider becoming a member!
We hope you will join us in the forest!
2019 Board Meetings:
- January 28th
- April 22nd
- July 22nd
- October 28th
(Please note these dates are subject to change. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member and interested in attending.)