Our calendar is updated frequently, so check back often!
- Friday, June 2nd: Summer Tree ID Hike at Sosebee Cove and Jarrard Gap area – with Anne Hughes, Maureen Donohue & Sue Harmon – Learn More
- Saturday, June 3rd: National Trails Day at Vogel State Park – 9:00am to noon. Activities include hiking, kids activities, special exhibit or presentation, or volunteering on a trail maintenance/stewardship project. Learn More
- Saturday, June 3rd: National Trails Day – Event Logan Turnpike Trail Workday Learn More
- Saturday, July 1st: Chattooga River area hike – with District Leader Marie Dunkle
- Saturday, August 5th: Snorkeling the Conasauga River – with the US Forest Service
Please note: ForestWatch outings are very popular and fill up fast, often within 24 hours! Registration information is sent out through our “ForestWatch E-Alerts” system. SIGN UP NOW so you can be among the first to register. But you can also register by clicking on the “Learn More” link after the hike information above. Remember that Georgia ForestWatch members are given priority when registering for our outings. We’ll see you on the trails!
October 7th: Annual Fall Retreat & Membership Meeting, at Vogel State Park in Blairsville, GA. Click here to reserve a cabin through Vogel.
2017 Board Meetings:
- January 24th
- April 25th
- July 25th
- October 24th
(Please note these dates are subject to change. Please email us at email@example.com if you are a member and interested in attending.)