Our calendar is updated frequently, so check back often!
- Saturday, July 15th Chattooga River Poetry & Music Hike – with Marie Dunkle & Laurence Holden
- Saturday, July 29th: Naturalist’s Stroll – with Sue Harmon & Maureen Donohue
- Saturday, August 5th: Snorkeling the Conasauga River – with the US Forest Service
- Friday, August 18th: Andrews Cove Mountain Treasures Hike – with Sue Harmon & Becky McSwain
- Saturday, September 16th: Family Hike (kids and dogs welcome) – with Tom & Sally Colkett
Please note: ForestWatch outings are very popular and fill up fast, often within 24 hours! Registration information is sent out through our “ForestWatch E-Alerts” system. SIGN UP NOW so you can be among the first to register. But you can also register by clicking on the “Learn More” link after the hike information above. Remember that Georgia ForestWatch members are given priority when registering for our outings. We’ll see you on the trails!
October 7th: Annual Fall Retreat & Membership Meeting, at Vogel State Park in Blairsville, GA. Click here to reserve a cabin through Vogel.
2017 Board Meetings:
- January 24th
- April 25th
- July 25th
- October 24th
(Please note these dates are subject to change. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are a member and interested in attending.)